oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Kitesurfen

Kitesurfen Achtung: Bitte Vorgaben beachten!

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 06.10.2008, 23:19   #1
Micha
wasn hier los?

Standard ist www.kite-surf.com mit den Reviews etc down?

wenn ich die Seite aufrufe werde ich immer zu Loonasport weitergeleitet....

Hat jemand ne Idee? Fand die Seite mit den Reviews immer gut....

Gruss Micha
Micha ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.10.2008, 07:42   #2
www.kite-surf.com
Benutzer

www.kite-surf.com eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Standard

Hi,

falls Du einen Pop-Up-Blocker an hast, siehst Du folgende Info nicht. Die Domain ist auf Lonasport weitergeleitet.

Lange Rede kurzer Sinn: Ich habe keine Zeit mehr und konzentriere mich lieber auf unser lokales Forum, welches mir auch mehr Spass macht, da wir uns gegenseitig kennen. Außerdem wird es zukünftig sehr wichtig die Horden an Kitern an "unseren" Seen zur Vernunft zu bringen.

Wenn Du noch auf die Reviews zugreifen willst, clicke hier:
http://www.kite-surf.com/index_archiv.htm

lg
Robin

Goodbye. That’s´it. After having registered the domain in July 1999, I decided to stop www.kite-surf.com in August 2008. I simply do not have the time for it anymore and the spam bots do waste my time. I started the website as the first kiteboarding news website that published the news, often only discussed in the good old kitesurfing eGroup, where kiteboarding has been born and got bigger and bigger. After getting employed after my studies for IT, I lost a lot of time and focused on a reviews database where everyone could submit their kite or kiteboard reviews including kites windranges. This database is still the largest online, yet. My ideas have been copied a lot and I had a video server for your kiteboarding videos when nobody even talked about youtube.

Thanks for all the support and the reviews you submitted, if you want to access the reviews database archive, please follow this link. I deactivated the submit features to prevent spam attacks.

I decided to give www.lonasport.com, a fabulous and reliable online shop, the redirect for www.kite-surf.com for now. If you are interested in buying the domain, please send an email to iwantyourdomain”strangeiconusedforemails”kite-surf.com.

Another reason for stopping this website is that I created a kitesurf forum for our local kiters around Munich. The tremendous increase in kitesurfers at our local lakes results in the challenge that we do not loose access to our kitesurf spots with difficult launch conditions. I want to focus on that website and on our great local kiteboarding community!

Thanks to everyone. It has been a great experience!
Robin Zwissler
September 2008
robin”strangeiconusedforemails”kite-surf.com.
www.kite-surf.com ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07.10.2008, 08:59   #3
Micha
wasn hier los?

Standard

das finde ich sehr schade kann aber nachvollziehen das es viel arbeit ist andauernd Spams und Co. von der Seite zu werfen.
Ich hoffe das es nochmal so ein offenes Review gibt wie das von kite-surf.com
Dann viel Erfolg mit deiner neuen Seite.

Gruss Micha
Micha ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort