oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Kitesurfen

Kitesurfen Achtung: Bitte Vorgaben beachten!

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 07.01.2003, 23:11   #1
kiteforum.com
GONE KITING

Beitrag

During the Kite Show 2003 (International Kitebaording Beach Testival)
Ingrid Koellbichler, world's no. 2 and European Champion 2002 presents:

Girls Camp El Gouna

From 28.3.2003 – 4.4.2003

Hello Girls!

3 years ago my boyfriend tought me how to kitesurf. This was very strange to me, because normally its absolutely impossible to learn something from your boyfriend, even if he is a teacher. I don´t know how he made it, but he helped me a lot on my way to where I am now.

Because I know, that most of the girls out there don’t have a boyfriend who can teach them kitesurfing, ….or maybe you don’t want him to teach you,…I thought about a girls camp in El Gouna where girls can have fun together on the water without needing a man.

So I would like to invite all girls out there who are at least able to ride on a board to come and have some great time together. As I am not only a professional kitesurfer, but an certified kitesurf instructor as well, I could help you on your way to become a better kitesurfer.

Going upwind, doing your first jibes or how to jump or do blind side tricks – whatever, I can help you to reach your goals.

Costs: 150 Euro including minimum 2 hours coaching every day. You will learn to improove your kite skills, a lot about safety and the right equipment for you, The right setup of your gear and of course we will have lots of time on the water. Incl. Video-teaching.

So hope to see you in El Gouna!!

If you want to know more about me, visit my homepage: http://ingrid.kitesurfen.at (sorry, its written in German)

If you have any questions or want to join, you can send me an e-mail: ingrid@kitesurfing.at

Ingrid

Please note:
the price of 150 Euros doesn't include travel, hotel, lodging. Participants have to bring their own kitegear.

more infos about the Kite Show 2003 and the special prices for the hotel: http://www.kiteforum.com/phpBB/viewt...4134&forum=3&1

kiteforum.com ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort