oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Kitesurfen

Kitesurfen Achtung: Bitte Vorgaben beachten!

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 20.06.2017, 09:07   #1
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard How long last your line cutting tool?

Hello Oase forum Riders,

I was wondering if I was the only one to think that stainless steel blades of line cutting tools only last 3 to 5 years before being rusted...?
That was a reason why I design a ceramic blade for a pocket multi-function accessory (kitecleat): http://kitesurfvoilier.fr/en/the-concept/
I wanted it to be really stainless and so durable...
Good/bad idea? All advice welcome to improve the product!
Thanks,
Ride hard & safe!
Sébastien.
kitesurfvoilier ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 20.06.2017, 09:37   #2
Bastelwikinger
Genuss-Rutscher

Standard

Ceramic blade rules. Kinky multi tool makes no sense for me personally.
Bastelwikinger ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 20.06.2017, 10:05   #3
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard

Sorry Bastelwikinger, could you please tell me waht you mean by ceramic blade "rules"?
Thanks for your feeling anyway!
Alt 20.06.2017, 10:47   #4
GreenLiv
Benutzer

Standard

http://forum.oase.com/showthread.php?t=168119

Can you please stick to one commercial thread instead of starting another, that pretends to be a "real" request for some advise?
GreenLiv ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 20.06.2017, 11:11   #5
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard

I confess, I have done it already and it's hard for me to get the cost back because I'm not selling 1000 euros products and you buy a number of views... But thanks for the advise.
Look, I'm on a design try and I know best of the riders are on this forum, so I confess, it's kind of commercial request because I also propose to riders to offer me a try on it, thanks for the hand. An advise is free and some people like to give some...
I would personally prefer a world where everyone could create something and sell it on the internet than the one with only big brands hiding the money in Panama... But I also apologise for the premature use of your mouse scroll button.
Alt 20.06.2017, 18:01   #6
Racoon
Waschgang DLX

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von kitesurfvoilier Beitrag anzeigen
I would personally prefer a world where everyone could create something and sell it on the internet...
You can create your stuff and sell it on ebay or at the corner of your street. But please stop bothering with the same topic over and over again!
What would happen if everyone would do it like you?
Racoon ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 20.06.2017, 19:27   #7
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard

Hi Racoon,
I don't know so many people trying to design a kite accessory that could upgrade ground works speed and safety in the same time or any other personal kitesurfing world design try. I'm not trying to sell my used gear...
I don't know all opinion on the forum but for someone like me, I find it more interesting to discuss on somebody design project than who is jumping 30m or eternal debate of witch kite will take your higher this year. Anyway, as you know my name is "kitesurfvoilier", you just have to ignore my post for everyone to have a little place to discuss...
And finally, if you are the moderator of this forum, please just tell me to stop and I will immediately. If you are not, I guess other people are and if they don't tell me anything (yet), maybe it's because they think that my topics are not so uninteresting and not so often? Maybe there could be a little place for everyone to discuss about everything?
Cheers.
Alt 20.06.2017, 19:41   #8
Racoon
Waschgang DLX

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von kitesurfvoilier Beitrag anzeigen
Maybe there could be a little place for everyone to discuss about everything?
Cheers.
Here's yours:

http://forum.oase.com/showthread.php?t=168119
Racoon ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 20.06.2017, 20:27   #9
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard

So what?
Yes, more than one month ago, I discuss here with some guys about the line management function of my tools, now it's the line cutting one, sorry but not the same. Of course I'm trying to get some feedback of riders on the different functions like:
Does it sounds good to you to have a ceramic blade, a floating knife,... To better design the hypothetical next version.
One more time, are you a moderator of this forum?, does not look like if you were to me...
I don't understand your point, are you jealous ? Believe me even with 1000 units sold already, I'll be hardly paid regarding the time and money I spend on it and will probably have to stop it soon or later.
Anyway, waiting, it's a pleasure, I like design, I like tools, I like to finish the part and make the assembly for someone who is giving me a hand to go further. And I also like to discuss it with interested people. Do I really take all your space?
Every members of the forum don't come everyday, if you are, you know my name, don't click!
Alt 21.06.2017, 03:21   #10
DieWelle
Benutzer

Standard

Your concept is useless.
I rinse my knife with fresh water after each use in sea water and it never corrodes.
DieWelle ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.06.2017, 07:56   #11
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard

Thanks for your opinion DieWelle but I'm not sure that:
- all riders offer fresh water to their harness each session,
- your line cutting tool is floating?
- you are used to grasp and handle it?
- you are able to grasp it with only one free hand?
So I think your opinion is a bit sharp! But it's yours.

Antwort