oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Kitesurfen

Kitesurfen Achtung: Bitte Vorgaben beachten!

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 01.03.2005, 21:58   #1
iran
Benutzer

iran eine Nachricht über AIM schicken
Standard Weather in Cumbuco BRASIL

Hi kite friends
It has been a year since I started writting about Cumbuco in www.kite-surf.com on the forum, the reasons, I made them clear then on the first post (which by the way I did without being yet registered under my name), and through all this time, many changes have happened.
At this time, and after a very rainy beggining of the wet season, I was mostly by myself on the beach and I had to make self launchings and landings as nobody could give this little assistance.
Then came my kite school in Golfinho hotel, the first in the area of Cumbuco, now, there are three more schools, also some new pousadas have open doors, some restaurants and bars and a new small hotel at the end of the village too, but the best is yet to come (as often in life).
There´s this project to organize and improve the kitesurf services on the area, put in motion by the renewed Association of Tourism of Cumbuco which has on his program, between other initiatives, the developement of kitesurfing and the social project to endowe the little fishing village with better infrastructures and better perspectives of future.
It´s going to be made by the city council of Caucaia a register of all the providers of services concerning kitesurf, it´s going to be made an actualization and regulation of the individuals that are offering this services without having their legal personal status resolved (visas or work permissions granted by the federal government).
It´s going to be compulsory to have an infrastructure and to be registered in order to offer this services (it will not be enough to offer virtual services in internet that after, maybe cannot be provided) to probe that what is offered can be achieved.
The spots are the same ones but there´s more and more people that have discovered them, sometimes, thanks to the kite reports that I´ve posted on this forum.
I have to name especially the growing interest that visitor kiters are showing towards Paracuru (Praia do Buraco), lagoa do rio Sao Gonçalo (Taiba Lagoon), Fleixeiras and Jericoacoara, on the East coast, Iguape, Barra Nova, Parajuru, Pernambuquinho and Galinhos, this one further east in the Rio G do Norte state.
Noticeable is also the interest showed by most of the kite visitors in the field of real state investment, properties, houses, land etc, many of you have receive information about the different options in order to buy and some even have give some more steps and already bought something.
There´s a new project which I have seen myself developed on the table of the ones who own it, including the land, starting from the end of Cumbuco until the Cauipe lagoon, from there on, will be considered especial protected natural area and construction will be not allowed.
Os franceses, as is knowed, the resort which never opened doors even being built, because some final financial differences between the investors and the land owners, is going to be reactivated and briefly will be start the preparations to demolish what was built and start building the resort. Next to this one is the area called Summerville, a condominium of about 1.000.000 sq mts which is already offered for investors and private owners, next to it is a 650.000 sq mts area connecting the beach on the south side and the lagoa do banana on the north side where it will be build a 4 stars hotel and also a condominium, and last, a 5.000.000 sq mts area where is going to be located a golf course and a 5 stars hotel all the way until the Cauipe lagoon.
There´s also a project to start an ampliation of Port of Pecem and have there a Petrobras refinery, which would bring to the area some 20.000 jobs, even is not decided yet by the federal authorities if this will take place in Pecem or it the Paraiba state. Not known are the natural and environmental implications that this project would bring to the area but in Paracuru, and on a minor scale there´s some Petrobras project too and the area remains unpolluted and undamaged.
I know that some of you will be thinking that paradise is going to be destroyed but that is not exact, one thing is to see things from our own perspective and another quite different is to be born here and know what reality is. Don´t worry, the paradise (as you used to know it) starts just 8 kms after that and for the next 1000 kms further more.
The true is that if wrapped by the security of your job and your bank account and parapeted behind the protective wall of your open laptop you disagree with all this, there´s this other vision that the day by day gives you if you are a native; this fellow that you can see in the Cauipe or Icarai lagoons, casting their fish nets in the hope to catch this minuscule( should I say ridiculous) fishing or this other one, (because this is what I see so very often on my twice daily rides from the city to Cumbuco), probably on his forties, pulling his wooden home made trolley on the side of the road, on his search of old bottles or discarded paper while unfortunately his older daugther is starting to frequent this night bar (not precisely holy ground) where, shyly first and protected bit a bit by this other girls around as herself will determine to sell her body to the foreign visitor (maybe a kiter) for what barely will pay you a beer and a sandwhich on the pub around your corner.
Sorry if I sound crude but far behind is left the idea of Brasil I had first when I came to live here, just thinking in kite, to live close to this musics I love and I use to play on my guitar (samba and bossa) and to share my time with this friendly and happy people, now I learned to live with the reality around and accept it, only when I can´t do anything about it, though I still think it was worth to come here and I would do it again.
In all, One year of posts ends here and a new one starts, until I feel it worths to do it.
Let´s be positive and think we are on a change, at least in Cumbuco, where this old winds keep blowing, making things and life beautiful ( especially if you are a kiter) on one side, and on the other side, this new winds of change and progress, bringing new oportinities and developement to the area and helping local dwellers to improve their struggled ways of life.
Cheers to all readers of the thopic Cumbuco and thanks again for your support. CRIS
www.kitefortaleza.com.br
www.kiteboardcumbuco.com.br
iran ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort