Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Wellenreiten und SUP

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 01.03.2016, 15:18   #1
DupontHH
Benutzer

Standard "Der Preis ist heiß"

Enjoy...
die Pumpe von Gong war 25€, jetzt ist 45€. Warum?

=>http://www.gongsup.com/forum/viewtop...rt=105#p108985

von Pumpe Hersteller:
Dear Pierre,

This morning my biggest customer of SUP pump wrote to me and let me note:
http://gongsupshop.com/GONG-DOUBLE-ACTION-BLACK-POMP
http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2390942

Everyone is free to choose the sales price, but frankly speaking, I don't like to see that my SUP pump's price is 25€ in market. When the pumps of similar quality, but not so innovative, are sold not less than 40€. If then we think about KITE market, the prices on market on even higher.
This is my personal thought, the thought of my customer wrote to me is different: it's very annoying that I supply the pumps to GONSUP! Of course, who wants to buy a pump of a famous brand in the world is willing to spend more money, but not more than twice for the same pump, also the guys in the forum expressed clearly.

I explain my sales policy. After a careful consideration, knowing the final prices of the pumps on market SUP and KITE, I avoided to sell to distributors or trading for a fear that they would put on the market an unsuitable price, undermining my other customers. With this choice, I limited my sales, supplying only to factory or manufacturers with their brand, but hoped to avoid certain problems.

Whether I agree or no on certain final prices is not important, this is the market, but I should defend my sales budget of more than 250K pumps in 2016 and as you could understand I prefer to avoid certain unpleasant discussions with the BIG brands. Till now only one wrote to me, but knowing their selling prices, in short time many will write to me.

With my pump, I conquered the 80% of the kite market, just because it is a pump different from all others. My customers sell the pump not less than usd45, it means that they increased 20% in the price respect to the old ones they sold.
The prices are too high, not unjustifiable? Maybe, but this is the market. Rightly you want to have a market policy very aggressive, but this is not liked by my customers, especially those in kite market, who wrote to me in these days.

Saying this, I'm sorry to say that I cannot sell the pump to whom put the pump in kite market with a price so low. I cannot take the risk that the customers of kite in the next season go to look for another pump in order to keep their high price.

I'd like to have your thought regarding this asap.

Thanks,
B.regards,
DupontHH ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01.03.2016, 16:01   #2
SirAdrianFish
Benutzer

Standard

Soviel zum Thema "freie Marktwirtschaft".

Dieser Vorgang ist aber wohl gar nicht mal so selten.
SirAdrianFish ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01.03.2016, 23:59   #3
Schlickkiter
Keep that PMA

Standard

Ein Grund mehr Marken wie Gong zu supporten.
Schlickkiter ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 03.03.2016, 21:49   #4
Schlickkiter
Keep that PMA

Standard

Der Preis ist wieder bei 25€. Keine Ahnung warum. Umso besser. Also wer eine braucht, schlägt da zu. Billiger geht es nicht.
Alt 03.03.2016, 22:10   #5
DupontHH
Benutzer

Standard

http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.p...90942&start=80

Der Pumpe Hersteller wird nicht mehr Gong liefern. Gong verkauft die Pumpe auf Lager wieder für 25€ aus Prinzip und vielleicht mit den Mittelfinger.

Welche Marke hat sich bei ChinaMan beschwert? Core??
DupontHH ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 03.03.2016, 23:29   #6
Schlickkiter
Keep that PMA

Standard

Verrückte Nummer, aber richtige Attitüde. In der Mail steht "my biggest customer of SUP pump". Das originelle Englisch kann aber sonstwas bedeuten. Daher kann es vermutlich genauso ein anderer Abnehmer sein. Wer immer es war: dreckiger Move.
Antwort