oase.surf - surfers world

Zurück   [oaseforum.de] > Hauptbereich > Kitesurfen

Kitesurfen Achtung: Bitte Vorgaben beachten!

Antwort    « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »  

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 24.01.2017, 10:44   #1
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard New Kiteboarding accessory: Check your lines length balance, manage your lines, ride from a boat...

Hello German Riders,

Little post to inform you about a pocket accessory I design to make it quicker and safer, main advantages are following:
- Untwist 3 meters instead of 25m is quicker (specially for snowkite / cold conditions) or boat launch.
- You get used to grasp and handle a line cutting tool (option), safer in emergency...
- You can easily check your the line length balance of your kite,
- You get a well arranged bar in plug and play mode.
- Still design ongoing to make easy launch and recovery of kites from a boat.
Please be welcome to take a look at: http://kitesurfvoilier.fr/en
And be also welcome to tell me what you think about it!
Thanks,
All the best winds to all readers!
kitesurfvoilier ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 24.01.2017, 10:48   #2
Chainz
(Kite-)Benutzer

Standard

Schön gemachte Homepage für so einen Kite-Dildo

Kann man das bitte unter Händlerkrams verschieben? Das nervt bei Facebook schon immer dieses Mac-Gyver-Supertool
Chainz ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 24.01.2017, 21:11   #3
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard New Kiteboarding accessory: Check your lines length balance, manage your lines, ride from a boat...

Hi Thanks

Sorry not to catch everything about your message in German, of course I'm sorry for :
- Not being able to understand and write in German. I did had a try at school but it turns much harder than English to me...
- The advertising character of this message as I'm selling an object...

But I also wanted to have a chat with you guys (and why not also girls!) because I know German are good at:
- Mechanics (I have an Audi, there is definitely something more than french ones),
- kitesurfing & sailing...
So I thought they may be some neighbors launching kite from boats or just interested in it or any other function of it to give me feelings about it...
In fact I don't know if you ask me to move it to an other area of the forum but I didn't find it... And I also hope to have a bit more visibility hear, I confess...
Alt 27.01.2017, 12:05   #4
kitesurfvoilier
Benutzer

Standard Lines length balance check

Hi,
Hum, looks difficult to catch interested people without upsetting uninterested people!
Was wondering if you could have a good tips to check your lines length balance or if you think it's useless..? What ? Like other functions of my little tool ?
http://kitesurfvoilier.fr/en/the-concept/
Fortunately some riders offered me a try on it and so helped me refund the production tools costs (mainly injection moulds), as promise in 2015, I can reduce the price of ABX version.
I'll not make myself rich with a 14,9 euros product but I had fun creating it! By the way, I can also offer a little game regarding the incoming 1000th unit. Rider who will have it in his (her) order will gain (in addition to the order), as many kitecleat CRT (Carbon – Titanium) as the number of ordered unit(s). (Limited to 3 units, for a value of 99,70€ TTC, limited to unprofessional only).
The only question could be: Are you too old to change your habits?!
In anyway, before it's too late, I wish you all the best winds for 2017!

Antwort