Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 02.08.2015, 20:12   #28
ulx
Benutzer

Standard

Ich bin ihn nur mit Surfboard gefahren. Aber er scheint auch mit TT und auf Flachwasser Spaß zu bringen. Der Poster hat monatelang geschimpft, weil er unbedingt wieder einen Rally haben wollte, wie er bis 2012 war. Er sagte, das sei einfach der perfekte Wavekite gewesen.

Hier seine Meinung, nach einem Testride des 10ers
http://www.nwkite.com/forums/t-36839...f323ebbd532aa3

"PostSat Aug 01, 2015 9:20 pm 10m Wave SST Review Reply with quote
Many people know of my passion for the 2012 Rally as a wave kite. I had heard of the development of a wave specific kite coming, but was skeptical considering the changes made to the Rallys over the years.

Yesterday I got a chance to ride the SST in some good wind and thought I would give my first impressions.

First, it's fast. I love how it turns. It damn near had me laughing how good it felt in my hands. Second, it's stable. I'm on an inland lake where it's 11 to 26mph and it's almost smooth. Jumps great with decent hang and the ability to set up wakes style for RPM like unhooking [stimmt so nicht, man kann nur an den Steuerleinen variieren]. Drift: Ok I wasn't on any waves but could tell it will be as good or better than an RPM. It may have a little more pull through the turns than a 2012 Rally because of the wingtip design. It should not be a concern because of its speed and think some may prefer this depending on riding style.

Graphics: very cool as the large SLINSHOT lettering is eye catching in your face, ballsy just like the kite. Like the RPM you will want to be powered to get the most out of this kite, and once you cross that line get the next size down or face being pulled off the wave.

All said and done this is a great kite that will perform well in waves, flat water, unhooking, jumping and put a smile on my face."
ulx ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten