Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 12.09.2007, 13:06   #12
Sebastiaan
Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Stephanie (her account is not yet activated):

@gmb13
After first denying anything has been stolen for about 2 days things were mentioned about other missing stuff. No trail of burglary has been found at the centre as far is Iknow. I didn't write this in my story because I don't believe it. After all the lies I have been told.

Having no insurance for stolen stuff in paid storage is NO excuse! Flagbeach is still liable. That has nothing to do with insurance. Insurance is a choice. If you don't want to be liable you have to make an exoneration clause and make that very clear to customers as well.

The stories for which you blame Red Shark are publicly known, also told by people who have got nothing to do with the kite scene or Redshark. Most of the stories were also told by other people. So don't blame Red Shark. There are many peoply who have had these experiences and posted them on the dutch kitefora.

No Markus, and nobody has tried to clear up the bar story. They only gave a lame excuse of an mistake of a customer. I became suspicious at the moment I saw the website. That was after the bar incident I have never said Flagbeach has stolen my kite but I am very supsicious now.

"Ich weiss das solbald Ben das hier liest, das er ausrasted und mich anschreien wird das ich zugegeben hab das in der Holz Hütte eingebrochen wird, aber es passiert ab und zu mal, kriminaität wir jedes jahr schlimmer auf der insel, deswegen hab ich mir ne Garage für meinen bus zugelegt. Das Redshark die Sache so manipultiert hat nervt mich."

Above you prove again that Ben is trying to cover up the truth.

Stéphanie
Sebastiaan ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten