Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 17.09.2007, 16:50   #17
Globe
Dutchie !

Standard

What a buch of fools yesterday.

Surely not all German kiters but a lot of you guys really spoil the place!
I saw some things which I first thought of: This can't be f*cking real!

What do some of you guys think? Just grab a 14 sqm? It's a bow anyway?
It has 100% depower? My @ss! !00% depower untill it goes really wrong.

I was out with a 12 sqm Raven 3 and I had to do a good job to keep things under control gusts. (90 kgs, 132x39 board, 4 years experience!)
And then I see guys go out with 13 meter Waroo, 12 meter Xbows, Switchblades etc. With 2 meter wide Door boards... Wearing boardleashes? in 40 cm deep water! And wearing no helmet...Want to kill yourself? Go ahead, but not on my beach.

And then all the local guys who want to show of just in front of the shore....
Just go out a little further. If you jump high enough the crowd will see it any way...

Oh. And if you are planning to make a jump or transition, look around. And notice: hey... I am not the only one here.. Which you could have seen on the parkingplace already. Please be aware that you guys are not a danger to yourselvesm but also to other kiters.

But go on with shit like this! And the next time you can drive to Workum or some other place because kiteboarding is prohibited on Mirns. I spoke to the restaurant owner yesterday and was really, really pissed (again) that was (again!) a kite parked into the trees, next to his terrace! And that there are still guys sailing in de birds-reservate and swimmerarea.

I had a little break yesterday and in 10 minutes I saw following things:

- North (red) parked into th trees
- North Rhino (green) parked into the trees
- Vegas kitelooping on the shore and then crash into some other kites
- Raven crashing trying to land on the grass
- kites who are too lazy to help someone land his kite
- kites being lauched on the grass by unexperienced kiters

But please go ahead! Make my day and go on spoil the whole shit!

Note: I don't have any personal things against all you german guys and I am sure there were also som dutch guys doing things wrong! But please beware! The locals guys really have something against you guys and things are getting out of hand!
Globe ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten