Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 18.04.2014, 09:35   #6
Zian kiteboarding
Benutzer

Standard

That does not make a lot of sence. Have you compared them back2back? They come from the same factory, same materials, same people, same apparatus (sewing machines etc) as the current North kites, our owner has led that factory from 2007-2012 Please come and meet at Kiel to take a close look first BUT when you have seen them and compared back2back, please tell us what can be improved and where you think it is not as modern constructed, we are more than willing to take any constructive feedback into consideration to further improve our kites.

Having that said..... I do admit the eye for "details" could improved (maybe that is what you mean....my German is not that good ) for example by a corner following one pump hose like indeed Cabrinha and North for example. I think the eye for detail on Cabrinha is one of the best at this moment and for sure (this is our aim) we will try soon to get to that level. We on purpose have not labeled the kite to keep it "clean" since there are 4 combinations possible and one person would prefer one setting for freestyle while another person might still prefer the other setting BUT if this comment comes back many times we will considder to change this of course.

Geändert von Zian kiteboarding (18.04.2014 um 10:27 Uhr)
Zian kiteboarding ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten