Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 08.10.2017, 10:07   #31
Clymax66
Benutzer

Standard Spleene SPX III and QX II diferences

Hi Guys,
I hope you dont mind if I will be writing in English as I only understand German and am not able to write without mistakes.
As I am looking for my next kites quiver my interest was also focused on Spleene. 6 Years ago I had the first QX and it was fine kite and very durable so thats why Spleene is one of my known brands.
I have to say I didnt find any reasonable tests which will give me the comparison between QXII and SPXIII and other kites. The one from kitelife is quite general (doesnt say anything about what is the low end, high end behaviour and range, jumping characteristics, Bar feeling and preasure etc.) as other test and there isnt any video. If I can say I didnt even find any posts on this forum about new Spleene kites and there is nothing on Youtube and vimeo which is according to me discouraging potential buyers. The only possibility is try the kites somewhere in northern Germany which is quite far away for us and when I was asking for the test gear (this is offered on spleene site) I didnt get any answer (I send it two times).
Its a great pitty as I believe Rainer is making interesting kites for a good money, but without seeing more reviews and tests from the riders how can I know it?
I am now riding RRD Obsession MK8 12m and 9m, which have a very good low end (I am 84kg) and are giving me a nice big boosts and floaty jumps. Unfortunatelly the Bar preasure is too high and unhooked riding is not very comfortable (I am trying the first unhooked moves) but as I said I didnt find any comparison or detailed description of Spleene kites which would give me the confidence that it will be the right replacement.
I will be really thankful for any comments or help.
Clymax66 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten